Op 10 en 11 mei houdt de International Play Association (IPA) in Londen een Europese Conferentie over Kinderrechten. Aanmelding is vanaf nu mogelijk (tot 31 maart met korting).
Halfway to Jaipur – International Play Association (England & Wales): Europe-Wide Conference on The Child’s Right To Play
London, Friday 10th & Saturday 11th May, 2019
In partnership with IPA colleagues across Europe, this event will explore the cutting edge of play theory and practice, as well as present innovative thinking in Children’s Play. Themes are:
1. Innovative thinking in Children’s Play
2. How the child’s right to play is implemented globally
3. Exploring the meanings of the Child’s Right to Play
Keynote by Michael Rosen, Professor of Children’s Literature, Goldsmiths, University of London. Other keynotes to be confirmed.
• Venue: The Diskus, Unite House, Holborn, London (Fully accessible)
• “Early-bird” prices are £150 for IPA members, £200 for non-members and will go up (£250 for members, £300 for non-members) after March 31st.
• Tickets includes 2 days at the conference, an evening networking event including food, and lunch and refreshments on both days. Accommodation is not included.